A Straighter Smile In Reach
A popular choice for anyone over the age of 14, Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment system that corrects bite and alignment discrepancies using a series of clear aligners instead of conventional metal brackets and archwires. For those wanting to correct dental issues without drawing attention to metal braces, this is a perfect solution.
The Invisalign Process
Getting started with Invisalign® is really simple. At our Standley Lake Family Dental office, we are passionate about helping you find the right solution for your dental needs. We encourage you to schedule an initial consultation to help us gather diagnostic information for this aesthetic treatment. At this consultation, our dental team will explain the process in deeper detail. We will also take digital x-rays and impressions of your teeth. This information is used to create a computerized model of your teeth that can be manipulated to show you on a computer screen how your teeth will be moved to correct spacing, crowding, and other orthodontic issues to create your ideal smile. This computerized model also will show you how your teeth will look once treatment is complete.
Once you and your dentist agree upon the treatment plan, your diagnostic information is sent to the Invisalign® lab where customized aligners made from medical-grade plastic are fabricated uniquely for you. You will visit our Standley Lake office about every six weeks for checkups and receive your next series of aligners. You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on to the next in the series.
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Discreet and Comfortable. Straighten your teeth without drawing attention to metal braces. This is perfect for business professionals or older students who want to maintain confidence while correcting their dental issues.
- Lifestyle and Eating. Your lifestyle is not interrupted by these clear aligners. Unlike metal braces that require you to stay away from certain foods and utilize specific tools for cleaning – with Invisalign, you can eat what you want when you want because the aligners are removable.
- Cleaning and Maintaining. Special dental care tools such as proxy brushes and floss threaders are unnecessary since you can remove the aligners to brush and floss normally.
- Control and Flexibility. You are in total control with Invisalign. If you need to remove the aligners for special moments, such as wedding photos, speaking engagements, or for playing wind instruments – you can do so easily!
- Quick and Effective. Treatment time for adults averages about 12 months.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consult in Arvada, CO
We are so excited to be able to offer Invisalign in-house. Get started today with our passionate dental team by scheduling an appointment online. We would love to speak with you more about the benefits of using clear aligners and how we can help you reach your smile goals. A beautiful, healthy smile is just a click away!